LEARN HOW TO WORK SMARTER WITH YOUR CLINICAL RESEARCH PARTNERS AT MAGI WEST 2015
Veristat will join hundreds of clinical trial sites, sponsors, CROs and other service providers in San Diego, CA for MAGI’s Clinical Research Conference 2015 West taking place on October 11-14, 2015. The conference features over 100 sessions covering topics related to Clinical Operations, Regulatory Compliance, Contracts, Budgets and Quality Controls.
Veristat’s own David Stark will speak at two sessions at the conference.
Session #1: Tuesday, October 13, 2015 from 11:45 AM – 12:30 PM
Big Hat, Little Hat: Working with a Partner that is Much Bigger or Smaller than You
At this session, you will learn about the advantages of working with a smaller CRO.
Session #2: Tuesday, October 13, 2015 from 1:45 – 2:30 PM
Obtaining Site Feedback on CROs: A Moderated Discussion
This discussion will touch on topics such as:
- How to collect post-trial data that evaluates CRO performance
- The need for a project debrief meeting between sites and CROs
- The importance of building a lesson learned library to track performance
- Sharing performance evaluation data between the multiple groups working on a study (e.g. Medical Writing sharing feedback with Data Management)
- Learning from CAPA’s in place from past competencies