Talk with Veristat’s Experts at the CDISC Interchange
Visit Veristat at Booth #30
Join Veristat at the 2015 CDISC International Interchange conference which carries this year’s theme:
“Smarter Research to Unlock Cures”
The conference will cover many topics that Veristat is well-versed in, including:
- The Work We Do Saves Lives, But We Must Do More
- The Analysis Data Model (ADaM) and Study Data Tabulation Model (SDTM)
- A CRO’s Journey to Innovation through CDISC Standards
- CRF to SDTM: A Practical CDISC Implementation
Stop by our booth #30 to speak with our data managers, data standards programmers, biostatisticians and statistical programmers about your CDISC needs.
Schedule a Meeting
Meet with Veristat at CDISC. Even if you are not attending, reach out today to schedule a meeting.
Why Choose Veristat for your CDISC Standardization Needs?
Veristat can help you:
- Covert raw data from clinical trials to CDISC compliant SDTM datasets
- Develop ADaM datasets in addition to integrated analyses of safety and efficacy
- Design CDASH compliant forms & databases for streamlined data management and reporting
Veristat has never had a submission rejected by the FDA for lack of standardized structure compliance.